Air Drilling Associates uses the rugged and dependable National J-80 triplex liquid injection pump for injecting small amounts of foaming agent, corrosion agent, and other chemical solutions into the standpipe, downstream of the booster compressor.
- Single acting triplex liquid injection pump.
- Rated for 2633 PSI at 46 GPM w/ 1 ¾” plungers.
- Four speed transmission.
- Two x 20 bbl. Stainless steel tanks.
- Maximum frame horsepower 60 BHP @ 500 RPM.
- Powered by Caterpillar 3054 DIT, 4 cycle diesel turbocharged engine.
- Rated 105 BHP @ 1800 RPM.
- Approximate fuel Consumption = 4 gal. fuel per hour
- Weight = 12,500 lbs., Width = 7' 4", Length = 22', Height = 7' 4".
- Oilfield skid mounted.
- Environmentally seal-welded skid with containment rail and drains.