Air Drilling Associates uses the latest Gardner-Denver Joy WB-12 booster design for all its booster compressors. These units boost the air from the compressors (or from the Membrane Nitrogen Generation Units, MNGU) to the output pressures required, and will under ideal circumstances boost to a maximum continuous output pressure of 2500 psi.
- Double-acting, reciprocating, inter & aftercooled two stage pressure booster.
- Code welded 100% X-Ray Piping
- ASME & National Board Certified Vessels, Fin-X Intercooler & After-cooler
- Suction Pressure range 300 to 500 PSI
- Maximum frame horsepower 300 HP @ 700 RPM.
- Some units also capable of pumping natural gas.
- Maximum Volume Single-stage: 3700 CFM to 800 PSI.
- Maximum Volume Two-stage: 2700 CFM to 2500 PSI.
- Powered by Caterpillar C-16 ATAAC, four-cycle, turbocharged Tier 2 Certified & Stage II Certified diesel engine.
- Protective Engine and Compressor Shutdown System
- Rated 608 BHP @ 2100 RPM.
- Approximate fuel consumption = 22 gal. per hour
- Weight = 32,280 lbs. NOTE: In Heli-lift situations the engine can be removed to reduce the skid weight to less than 20,000 lbs.
- Width = 8' 2", Length = 22', Height = 10’ 1”
- Oilfield skid mounted with load certified lifting rack with 24-volt light package.
- Environmentally seal-welded skid with containment rail and drains.